Lunch & Learn (or Box Lunch) programs are presented from an industry perspective and are a win/win/win. They can be presented in your office with a free lunch provided, during non-billable time – and meet your state licensing continuing education requirements. Program formats offer a rapid-paced visual exploration of the basic concepts of precast and prestressed concrete design.
Presentations are solutions oriented and demonstrate design possibilities.
- Accelerated Bridge Construction with Total Precast Systems
- Discover High Performance Precast
- Discover High Performance Precast (Extended)
- Artist’s Palette: The Aesthetic Versatility of Precast Concrete
- High Performance Precast Concrete Enclosure Systems
- Building High Performance Educational Facilities
- Hollow-Core Floors and Walls
- Designing High Performance Parking Structures
- Designing High Performance Transportation Structures
- Precast Bridge Design & Construction
- An Introduction to Precast Concrete Residential Housing
- Designing Industrial Structures with Precast/Prestressed Concrete
- High Performance Athletic Facilities
- Sustainable Design Using Precast Concrete (1 GBCI)
- Precast/Prestressed Concrete 101
- Total Precast Concrete
To schedule a program or request additional information call 570.837.1774 or use the form below.